Consistency is very important and you are encouraged to practice at home as well. Your commitment is very important. All dancers are expected to attend EVERY dance session.
Practice starts at 5:00pm and ends at 6:00pm every other Saturday. These hours are subject to change and will require some flexibility when special events are approaching such as Acceleration Conference, Gritty Women of God Conference and the Easter Program. These changes will be announced during practice.
If you are unable to make it to practice, please let the directors know ahead of time.
Dances You Should Know
You are required to know all of the dances. Most of these dances are available to any dance members on video which are streamed online. A password is required to access these videos which you can request.
Remember that we are not only dancing, but we are ministering. Please be encouraged to not only learn the dance, but the words and internalize it. If you need help with some of the moves, please feel free to ask your director or another seasoned dance member.
Below is a list of the dances:
- Not Forgotten - Israel Houghton
- Giants - Donald Lawrence
- Mix Song
- I want it all back - Tye Tribbett & G.A.
- If Not For Your Grace - Israel Houghton
- Heaven on Earth - David & Nicole Binion
- Prepare - Eddie James
- Sending The Fire - Eddie James*
- This is the Day - Fred Hammond
- Never Wave My Flag - Mary Mary
- Jesus be a Fence - Fred Hammond*
- I worship You - Mary Mary*
- Imagine Me - Kirk Franklin
- Still Able - James Fortune & Fiya
- Battle Is Over - James Fortune & Fiya*
- Just Wanna Say - Israel Houghton
- Freedom - Mandisa-GWOG*
- Never Going Back - William McDowell
- Trading My Sorrows (bilingual) - Israel Houghton*